Surbhi nail enamel review

Hello friends,

Today i am going to share my review on one of the most affordable nail paints - Surbhi nail enamel

Before starting my review i would like to tell you that i am a hardcore nail paint lover and it is a necessity for me. I have used a ton of nail paints but one of my favorite is this one.

 

I have these many shades with me right now.

Packaging
 It comes in cute small bottles and they are quite travel friendly. The upper cap seems of not so good quality plastic but it is great for the price we pay and the product we get.


Price:
 I get these from a beauty store for RS. 30 each and the quantity we get is 6.5ml.

Shade range and finish: 
It has a wide shade range with so many nudes with beautiful pinks, oranges, reds, purples, blues and what not.It gives a beautiful glossy finish which makes your hands look bright.
  
Application:
It is quite easy to apply as it has such a tiny brush tip that it's application is quite precise. my nails are long but not so wide so i love the its applicator brush.

Staying Power:
It lasts for good 2-3 days after which it starts getting chipped. So, if you are like me who changes their nail paints every alternate days then these could work best for you. But, if you are someone who has no time for painting your nails and keeps their nail paints for a longer time then it could not e best for you.
One thing i would like to mention you from my own experience as generally nail paints get dried up after some time but i have seen this nail paints works so smoothly even after a year i bought them.

I really love these nail paints and i do keep repurchasing the same shades which i love the most for daily wear. I do recommend you you try these one if you get it near you. 

Comments

Popular Posts