Assure Mositure Rich Shampoo Review

Hello guys!..

Today i am going to share my experience with Assure Mositure Rich (Enriched with Green Tea Extract) Shampoo . I have finished using almost the whole bottle therefore now i am going to suggest you whether you should try out this specific product or not.

New Assure Moisture Rich Shampoo is specially formulated for dry and damaged hair. It can be used by All Hair types people and for any gender. Its Shelf life is 3 years.

It retails for 199 INR for 200ml of product. I am giving you a link if you want to checkit out online.
https://rb.gy/vu97jj

                           

Claims:

  • Gently cleanses the Dry and damaged hair making it manageable and smooth
  • Enriched with milk protein that hydrates dry hair and makes them soft and shiny
  • Green tea extract nourishes the hair and strengthens it from the root to tip

Directions for Use:

  • Apply to wet hair and scalp. Massage gently and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat if necessary. For best result follow with Assure Fortifying Conditioner.

My Opinion :

  • Packaging of the product is decent. It comes in a good quality transparent plastic bottle. The product has no chance to leak so you can use it for travelling purpose as well.
  • I would like to start with the smell of the product, it is kind of herbal which you will experience with other Assure products as well. you cannot expect a pleasant scent on your hair once its washed. 
  • The product consistency is good and will leather up in some time. 
  • It makes the scalp clean and doesn't make the hair totally dry. However, it doesn't help with my hair fall problem
  • I would not repurchase it as it performs decent and doesn't do any thing extra to my hair. I would prefer any other shampoo which can solve my hair issues.




Comments

Popular Posts